Friday, May 2, 2008

Won my tennis game against Kamiak High School

Well you guys...how are you? guess what i won my game at kamiak high school yesterday. It was so cool. We played three sets because both of the sets were tied. First sets score was 6, 6 and so we had to do a tie breaker and i won that and the score was 7, 5. The second set we played was 6, 6 also, because of the tied game we had to play a third set in order to see who was going to win, and the score for my third set was 7, 2. i was so proud of myself. the whole time i was doing this whole game for christ. i as saying to myself "all for jesus anam" it was awesome. i was like thank you jesus. The confidence that you give yourself will really can make a difference on how you do your everyday tasks......if that makes sense. but i am going to go and i will write to you guys later.
love you..,
anam

p.s. have a lovely day you guys........hahahahahahah i just crack myself up hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are soo crazy Anam!!! lol hahahaha i love all the "hahaha's" hahaha and truly "All for Jesus"

About Me

My photo
Well there is so much... what shall I start with. I am a 14yr old girl and is in love with Jesus and my friends and family! I love the color green and pink and my favorite singer is Jonathan Stockstill! My favorite song is "show your glory." Excepting Jesus Christ in my life was the greatest thing that has happened in my life.