Wednesday, March 19, 2008

TENNIS...and...LIFE!!!

Well hello you guys...how you been?

Well i have been sore for a couple of days cause of tennis obviously, anyways today i had practice and love it everytime. Since i play doubles one person is near close to the net and one is far back, but i was just practicing on how to hit the ball if it is short, it was so much fun....man alive (like what my bro says.....ryan....hahahahahaha) i LOVE tennis. hahahahahahahahhaha. Well right now i am listening to Deluge, the new CD from Bethany World Prayer Center. Yeah!!! My favorite song would have to be worshiping you and make us holy. I have been so tired lately. I am just saying random things as you can tell.....hahahahahahah......and i laugh a lot. hahahahahah. What a small world....there is only three months to live..JK...hahah three more months til my beautiful older sister comes home. Thank you Jesus. hahahahahah. oh how time flys.....it really does. hahahahahahahaha well i am going to hit the road but i will definitely write later.

Love you guys,
anam

I give a shout out to the best older sister in the world.......MARIA......i love you sis.
i love giving shout outs....i know i am weird but thats okay.....thats ME!!! hahahahahah

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Well there is so much... what shall I start with. I am a 14yr old girl and is in love with Jesus and my friends and family! I love the color green and pink and my favorite singer is Jonathan Stockstill! My favorite song is "show your glory." Excepting Jesus Christ in my life was the greatest thing that has happened in my life.