Thursday, March 20, 2008

School!!!

Hey you guys,

how yall doing? Well i am at school right now, bored to death. I just finished my science project so i am writing on my blog. hahahahaha. It's about a disease but i am done so thats all that matters. hahahahaha Whats on my mind right now..............um.....................nothing. I think i am going to text on my phone so i will just write to you guys later because after school i will be busy i have a tennis game today against shorewood high school. Hope we win.

Love you guys,
anam

p.s. i think this is the shortest blog i have ever written, if that sounds right. hahahahaha

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Well there is so much... what shall I start with. I am a 14yr old girl and is in love with Jesus and my friends and family! I love the color green and pink and my favorite singer is Jonathan Stockstill! My favorite song is "show your glory." Excepting Jesus Christ in my life was the greatest thing that has happened in my life.