Thursday, March 13, 2008

What's Been Happening?

Hey you guys,
how are you doing? Well there has been a lot that has happened since i was away from my blog for a long time. Hahahahaha. I will write more often. Promise. Well yesterday i had my first tennis game and it was at Lynnwood High School. All i have to say is......Our team WON!!! Oh yeah. What i played for tennis was doubles, my partner is my best friend Samantha, she rocks. Well we played two sets and each set is 6 games if you guys understand TENNIS!! Hahahahahahahah. Anyways it was so much fun but i couldn't have done it without the Lords strength, i give all my glory and praise to Jesus Christ. Thank you Jesus Chrrist!!! Well i have to go eat.....BUT i will write more later.

love you guys
anam

Oh i almost forgot i want to give a shout out to my [older] brother in the Lord.....Ryan Jacobs.
You are so awesome!!! You rock!!! Your the Best... :) love ya, bro!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Well there is so much... what shall I start with. I am a 14yr old girl and is in love with Jesus and my friends and family! I love the color green and pink and my favorite singer is Jonathan Stockstill! My favorite song is "show your glory." Excepting Jesus Christ in my life was the greatest thing that has happened in my life.