Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Another Gorgeous day the Lord has made!

Ah what a wonderful day that the Lord has made. It is so pretty outside. I just got done playing volleyball and bat mitten with my siblings Kiran and Shimron(shimmy for short). I love playing volleyball with my siblings and my family anytime. I love to mostly play in the summer time. Best time of the year. Since i live right across the street from my high school we go and run or walk around the track, and we play volleyball on the football field. Ah good times. Hahahahahahah. Also in the summer me and my family would wash our cars like every saturday. It is so much fun. When we would wash the car me, my older sister(Maria), younger sister(Kiran), and younger brother(Shimron) would get drenched with the hose that we have to wash the car with. My dad would do it(of course). When my dad sprayed us with the hose we would run or get more soaked with the hose because it was so much fun. My olders sister in paticular would hate it and run, but my dad would find some way to get her soaked. It is so much fun, i just can't wait for the summer time. Its going to be a blast.

Love ya,
anam

p.s. summer here i come! ha ha ha ha ha!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Well there is so much... what shall I start with. I am a 14yr old girl and is in love with Jesus and my friends and family! I love the color green and pink and my favorite singer is Jonathan Stockstill! My favorite song is "show your glory." Excepting Jesus Christ in my life was the greatest thing that has happened in my life.