Monday, February 18, 2008

Gorgeous Day

Well hey yall, today is such a beautiful day. There are no clouds in the sky, the sky's blue and pretty and it is a great day to go for a walk or just play outside. This is the day the Lord has made. Lucky for me i dont have achool today. So i have been just in the Word of God and it is just so powerful... my favorite verse would have to be Proverbs 21:2- "All a mans ways seem right to him, but the Lord weighs the heart." Its simple to understand and follow. Thats what i love about the Word of God. My favortie chapter in the Bible would have to be Psalm 139. That chapter is so good because its talks about how much God cares about you and loves you. Last but not least, my favorite book of the Bible would have to be Proverbs. To explain, it just talks about whats right and whats wrong and how to live your life. Thank You Lord God All Mighty. Over all, i just love the Bible and am hungry for it all the time. Catch ya later!!!

Love ya,
anam

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Well there is so much... what shall I start with. I am a 14yr old girl and is in love with Jesus and my friends and family! I love the color green and pink and my favorite singer is Jonathan Stockstill! My favorite song is "show your glory." Excepting Jesus Christ in my life was the greatest thing that has happened in my life.