Monday, February 25, 2008

Try Outs For Tennis Were Today!!!

Oh my gosh, today at my school there were tennis try outs. AAHH it was so much fun. I can't wait til i learn everything about tennis and learn to be good at it. Try Outs was really fun. For example, we first ran around the track once, then the head coach (Gigi-love her name) taught us the basic principles of ready position, back hand hits, forward hits, and serving. It was so much fun today, i just can't wait til my older sister gets home from her internship, and we are going to definitely play tennis in the summer with her and my family and also play tennis with my older brother(Ryan Jacobs) and his family. We are just going to have a blast this summer playing tennis, volleyball (favorite sport ever) and just hang as one big family. AAHH CAN'T WAIT!!!
Well, i will hopefully write you soon. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Love ya,
anam

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Well there is so much... what shall I start with. I am a 14yr old girl and is in love with Jesus and my friends and family! I love the color green and pink and my favorite singer is Jonathan Stockstill! My favorite song is "show your glory." Excepting Jesus Christ in my life was the greatest thing that has happened in my life.