Thursday, February 21, 2008

Encouragment!

Jeremiah 1:5-10
5 “I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations.”


6 “O Sovereign Lord,” I said, “I can’t speak for you! I’m too young!”

7 The Lord replied, “Don’t say, ‘I’m too young,’ for you must go wherever I send you and say whatever I tell you.

8 And don’t be afraid of the people, for I will be with you and will protect you. I, the Lord, have spoken!”

9 Then the Lord reached out and touched my mouth and said,
“Look, I have put my words in your mouth! 10 Today I appoint you to stand up against nations and kingdoms. Some you must uproot and tear down, destroy and overthrow. Others you must build up and plant.”


These are verses that my spiritual older brother gave me and i will keep forever to look back on if i ever have any doubts on what ever the Lord tells me. That spiritual older brother of mine is Ryan Jacobs. He is always encourages me to do my best, and to go for God with all i have. He also makes me laugh non stop and i always make him laugh. I guess we both have the joy of the Lord. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.Thank you bro! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Love ya,
anam :)

1 comment:

Devyn said...

Hey vietnamita lol. as you want me to call you hahaha. i'm so pumped up that you're starting your cell today!! i'm so very very proud of you and oh man i am praying for you! love you tons twin!!

About Me

My photo
Well there is so much... what shall I start with. I am a 14yr old girl and is in love with Jesus and my friends and family! I love the color green and pink and my favorite singer is Jonathan Stockstill! My favorite song is "show your glory." Excepting Jesus Christ in my life was the greatest thing that has happened in my life.